Loading page...
Wayne and Gill Watson.
Alpine Experience
Alpine Experience

Off Piste & Back Country Skiing Specialists

< Back to blog

Wayne's Photos of the Day >

International Permit???

With Brexit looming you might want to think about picking up an International Driving Permit at your local Post Office. Google your nearest Branch as not all Post Office’s offer the service and show up with a passport size photo. A permit may be needed to drive your car as well as to rent a car so you don’t want to be caught out.

Stay tuned and enjoy the rugby!