When summer arrives, Thomas Quero Battani takes off his skis and leaves the off-piste outings of Val-d'Isere to take care of his TIGNES MOUNTAIN BIKE school which, as you have understood, is based in Tignes.
Thomas and his MTB school invite you to fill up on sensations on the Bike Park from Tignes. You will enjoy a breathtaking panorama between lakes and mountains on the MONDRAKER downhill bike handlebars.
- School labeled "MCF" (French instrutor cycle)
- 5 Monitors, all graduates and passionate
- Small groups of 6 people maximum
- High-quality MTB rental for adults and children from 9 years old
- All-inclusive formula: Instructor + MTB + Full protections
- 3H morning or afternoon: 9:15 a.m. / 12:30 p.m. or 1:45 p.m. / 5:00 p.m.
- Child rate (8 years old / 12 years old)
- Discount if you have your own equipment
- Go to the PRECISION SKI stores (at Lac and Val-Claret)
Contact: Thomas Quero Battani
Phone: +33 6 71 22 19 95
Climbing, Canyoning, Trekking
Jean-Marc Pic is a mountain guide with a passion for travel, expedition, adventure and photography around the world. With Jean-Marc, you are guaranteed to experience an original and tailor-made trip.
Val-d'Isere and Tignes are far away
From here, the sports activities offered by Jean-Marc are far from the sports activities of Val-d'Isere and Tignes, but will make you vibrate throughout the summer period and much more.
Climbing in the Pyrenees
To move vertically and beyond, you have to learn to read the rock, tame your fears, dominate your body.
The exercise requires time and patience, but from the beginning the sensations are there and the desire to progress is pressing.
If the game appeals to you...
Like the Alps and Val-d'Isere, the Pyrenees offer an extraordinary playground: sporting cliffs, limestone and granite walls, Vignemale, Ossau, Néouvielle, Gavarnie, Ordessa, Riglos, Terradets, Montrebei, Montserrat...
Major sites to visit.
Canyoning in Spain and the Pyrenees
Going down a canyon is an explosive cocktail of sensations! During this aquatic journey, the whims of the water offer us a succession of jumps, chaos or abseils, before calming down between imposing stone cathedrals...
Hats off to Mother Nature.
Sierra de Guara and Mont-Perdu (Spain)
To the south of Gavarnie, magnificent gorges cut into the immense plateaus of Guara. Between the sculpted walls runs clear turquoise water, bathed in light, with the scent of thyme and rosemary...
Level: accessible to all, ideal family stay! Children from 10 years old...
Hébergement: **comfortable hotel, hearty family food.
Période: May to October.
Expeditions and trekking
Discover a region, a culture at the rhythm of our steps, forget our daily constraints. Take the time to meet, share a meal, exchange our views on the world. Marvel at a simple sunset, a sea of clouds...
Funny detour for this traveler who claims to go towards the other, and finally explores his roots.
If you are in Savoie in winter, you will find all our information ski touring in Val-d'Isere with my friends and partners from Alpine Experience
- Gavarnie & Ordessa, the Arrazas and Anisclo canyons and the Monte Perdido.
- The Reunion Island, with its cirques and volcanoes.
- Corsica, with its cape and its traverse.
- Chamonix - Zermatt for the 4000 m peaks and their glaciers.
- Romania for the Bukovine, its villages and monasteries.
- Marocco for Mount Toubkal and M' Goun.
- Mauritania for the desert...
And all the others to be imagined and experienced: email@example.com